- The Zoninator, which allows you to order content on your website by hand instead of chronologically.
- Edit Flow, which allows you to manage your workflow within WordPress through custom roles, statuses, and a ton of other features.
- Co-Authors Plus, which allows you to set multiple authors per post.
- Media Credit, which allows you to natively set the credit for images, instead of including the information in cutlines.
- CP Redirect, which allows you to remap URLs from your old site.
- XML import, for importing your archives into WordPress.
- Docs to WordPress, which allows you to send your Google Docs to WordPress.
source : http://www.mediabistro.com/10000words/how-to-run-a-news-site-and-newspaper-using-wordpress-and-google-docs_b4781
select the custom field option , from wp-admin -> post , and set your own custom field eg. imglink
for more specific information , see wordpress codex http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_post_meta
How to add the ‘paged’ parameter to the query , code from a current project 🙂
WordPress BuddyPress bbPress GlotPress VaultPress VideoPress StudioPress MarketPress CustomPress MassivePress GlotPress BoardPress MarketPress GDPress CampaignPress CMSPress IndexPress CustomPress StylePress StudioPress PastePress FlickrPress QuickPress PropertyPress FoxyPress GalleryPress CleanPress PrimePress StayPressed (bit out there, that one) GmailPress MacPress FabricPress LuxuryPress SlideShowPress UshahidiPress RecipePress CalendarPress SportPress QuickPress WhitePress Q-Press SimplePress ReciPress ComicPress PortfolioPress NewsPress